Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NEW PSP3000 Monster Hunter Special Edition!!!


Monster Hunter 3 PSP3000
I have been reading (I mean...playing) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.  Purchased the game a long time ago at Gamestop when they were selling PSP games for cheap.  With the announcement of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, I finally decided it was time to play Trails in the Sky.  Maybe I will do a post in the future on my impressions of the game.

Well it turns out that my PSP1000 is beginning to show its age.  Decided that it was time to upgrade to a 2000 or 3000 model.  After a few failed attempts at trying to get it at a reasonable price from Craigslist, I turned to Ebay and purchased a special edition PSP for a few extra bucks.

I have to say that it paid off ten fold.  The seller was from Japan and had great ratings and was selling this boxed Monster Hunter 3 PSP3000 for about $10 below typical asking price on Ebay.  I was nervous because this was posted as used with some wear.  When the package arrived I was extremely pleased with the shape of the PSP3000.  There were no signs of wear.  I believe it was never used or was a store model.  The box has all the paperwork and is in incredible shape.

PSP3000 with Monster Hunter Grip

The best part is the Monster Hunter grip I found at Pink Gorilla in Seattle fits the newer PSP models.  Overall the playing experience has improved, no missing pixels, lighter system (even with the grip), quicker loading, and crisper screen.  Definitely excited to play some other games with the new PSP.

PSP3000 Box


Check out my album with more pictures, link is here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, that PSP3000 looks sick!!! Keep up the great work man!

    ReplyDelete