Thursday, October 22, 2015

Muv-Luv Kotobukiya 1/7 Yui Takamura

Decided it was time to look at Yui Takamura 1/7th scale Kotobukiya given to me, along with Cryska Barchenowa, by my awesome wife!  This also marks my first post of an anime statue, but will not be the last.

Yui Takamura 1/7th Scale Kotobukiya
 This is an absolutely stunning statue of Yui.  The statue includes the removable katana and three pieces of debris.  The debris can be scattered along the base.  I typically roll them in like dice to give them a chaotic placement.

Back of Box
The box isn't anything special but I thought I would show a picture of the back for those that are interested.


There are some "assets" to Yui that will be immediately noticeable.  Gloss paint gives it bit more oomph.


  Absolutely love the detail provided in the hair.  This is definitely one of the draws to this statue.


 Lastly looking at those perfectly detailed purple eyes with a slightly sideways glance.  Here you can see more detail in the hair.

Few extra pictures included in my album!

Check out my other posts regarding Muv-Luv!  Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and Muv-Luv Kickstarter!


No comments:

Post a Comment