Friday, October 16, 2015

Monolith Soft Hiring for New Project

I have grown fond of Monolith Soft and their games.  They developed the great Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X (releasing in NA on Dec. 4th).  Their open world JRPGs offer tons of play time, deep story and awesome combat.  Xenoblade Chronicles X is doing something that I have wanted for a long time!  SEAMLESS MECHA COMBAT!!!  Needless to say I am very excited for this game and can't wait to share my Collector's Edition and impressions with everyone.

With that said, Monolith Soft is currently hiring for a new project.  They currently have a very aggressive recruitment campaign for this new project.  I am hoping we will see another fantastic JRPG from Monolith Soft.  This project could be for Wii U or code name NX.  My money is on a new JRPG for code name NX.

I will keep my eye open for any other updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment