Monday, October 26, 2015

Link: The Wind Waker Ver. Nendoroid


Recently got my wife Link: The Wind Waker Ver. Nendoroid.  She told me I could take pictures of him and put them on my blog!  Quite a few accessories and alternate faces/limbs come with Link.  Makes for some interesting poses.  Thought I would share some of goofy pictures I took of Link.




Quick pictures of the back and front of the box that Link comes in.  Nothing too special with the box.


Nendoroid Link is suspicious of Figma Link


My personal favorite pose for Link

Playing the Wind Waker, Link needs to go north!

I really like this Nendoroid.  The poses that I can pull off were great.  Trying to use the slash effect left a bad taste in my mouth.  It was cumbersome and just not worth using.  Of course this is my opinion!  The heart container pose is my absolute favorite!  I just need to convince the wife to leave it in that pose.


Thanks for dropping by, visit my album to see some other pictures that didn't make it in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment